30 September 2010

John Olive


I’m John Olive, I am 28 years old and a junior at NCSU. I am little older than the average student and therefore have more experience when it comes to travel. I like outdoor activities like camping, hiking, backpacking and biking. My favorite thing to do is attend outdoor music festivals. So when it comes to traveling, I like mild to hot climates, no shirt, and preferably bare foot.  I’m a great travel companion because I am an extroverted thrill seeker that is not afraid of much. My hope is that our group gets to see the underbelly of the countries we visit and that we have an experience that you can’t get from a travel guide. I think that my lack of organization and planning will allow us to have many experiences on a whim and create some great memories. And whenever I’m bored, I find trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment